Château du Saint Esprit à Ecole Valentin

Built between 1557 and 1559, it is adjacent to the Mission buildings. Above the entrance door, one can still see a coat of arms of the Commander of the Holy Spirit, Claude Buffet (1540-1570) who directed the hospital of the Holy Spirit in Besançon at the beginning of the 16th century.

5f64b1c744450_pas-animaux
Château du Saint Esprit à Ecole Valentin
7 rue de la Fontaine
25480 ECOLE-VALENTIN
06 31 76 43 73
frederique.coobar@besancon-tourisme.com

Partager

Good deals and news

Hours

Opening periods and special opening conditions / Covid-19

Open for visits by appointment In strict compliance with the health recommendations and obligations related to Covid-19

Location

In the country Outskirts of town

Descriptive

Tours

Visite guidée sur rendez-vous

Groups tours

Visite payante Visite guidée sur rendez-vous

Prices