It is the 4th Arçon telescope started in 1791 with Chaudanne, Toussey and Trois-Châtels. The work was not completed in 1797 and resumed from 1845 to 1853. The construction was baptized “fort Beauregard” in 1887
Meeting at 2:30 p.m. in front of the fort
Duration between 1h30 and 2h – Bring walking shoes
Full price € 7; € 5 for students, – 18 years old, member associations, disabled people and their accompanying person; free for job seekers and children under 12.
Booking and ticketing on the website