– Free visit of the farm: goats, cows, pigs, hens, rabbits. Possibility of guided tours for groups of 10 people or more by appointment. Duration of the visit: 1 hour. 3,50€ /pers and 35€ if less than 10 people.
– Farmers’ snacks on reservation: 4.5€ per child and 6.5€ for adults.
– Guided tour + country snacks: 8€ per child and 10€ per adult
– Convivial evenings at the farm with a traditional Comtois meal or pizza evening at the farm.
– Afternoon of the little farmers.
Sale of products made on the farm: goat’s cheese, yoghurts, bread, organic biscuits.
Local products sold in the farm shop: honey, beer, apple juice, butter and herbal teas, organic Comté and Morbier.
During the school year (March to October) on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 4.30 to 7pm
During the school year (November to February) on Wednesdays from 4.30pm to 7pm
During school holidays from Tuesday to Saturday from 4.30 pm to 7 pm
During the February holidays from Monday to Saturday from 4.30 pm to 7 pm.
Annual closure: 25 December and 1 January
Summer camp: several stays are organised for children from 6 to 16 years old.
Numerous events throughout the year: concerts, theatre, theme days, children’s workshops, volunteer work camps, conferences, etc.
Labels: National Education, Youth and Sport, Popular Youth