A bus & tram PASS: unlimited travel, from the first validation, for 24, 48 or 72 hours!
Contains entry to the 4 must-see sites of Besançon: the Citadel *, the Museum of Fine Arts and Archeology, the Victor Hugo Museum and the Museum of Time (for 24, 48 or 72 hours)
* Citadel: free parking at the Chamars car park! Parking exit ticket given on request at the Citadelle ticket office, on presentation of the Besançon PASS Tourisme and the parking ticket
Exceptional rates (COVID-19): 3 options and rates to choose from
Formula FULL RATE REDUCED RATE TRIBE RATE
24 HOURS 7.40 € 6.40 € 24.70 €
48 HOURS 9.80 € 8.80 € 31.90 €
72 HOURS 12.20 € 11.20 € 39.10 €
Reduced price: from 4 to under 18, job seekers, students, reduced price cards
Tribe rate: group of 3 to 5 people
The above prices do not include the possible cost of the rechargeable Travel card (€ 0.20), required to charge the Besançon PASS Tourisme.
In the transports :
Show your PASS in front of the validator each time you board the bus or tram.
To travel in order: I go up, I validate, even in connection!
Simply present your Besançon PASS Tourisme at the ticket office.
Where to buy the Besançon PASS Tourisme?
The Besançon PASS Tourisme is on sale:
– online at www.ginko.voyage/boutique (sent by post within 7 working days)
– at the tickets machines (tram lines and line L3 stops – payment by credit card or cash only / bank notes not accepted)
– at the Ginko store (Center St Pierre – 28 rue de la République – open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
– in Relais Ginko
– at the Besançon Tourist Office.