The architect C.J. Bertrand proposed the development in 1780 of a royal square with the construction of a new church lined with buildings in neoclassical styles. The church on the plan of a Greek cross was built between 1782 and 1786. The revolution will interrupt the initial project.
Open every day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., closed on Sunday afternoon.