Built from 1739 to 1745, it is the work of the bisontin architect Nicolas Nicole. Formerly the chapel of the Refuge Convent, it was attached to the St Jacques hospital in 1802.
Opening of the Chapel every day from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – visit possible at these times, except Christmas, Easter, All Saints’ Day, Pentecost, August 15 and May 1. Update: Since September 18, 2020, the Notre Dame du Refuge chapel is no longer open to visitors. The hosts will no longer be present, until further notice. Due to the pandemic and health measures with the risk of contagion that this decision has been taken.