Visite guidée à Besançon : Hôtel de Ligniville

This mansion was built in two stages. The façade on the street was built by the architect Jean-Charles Colombot in 1753 for Jacques-Antoine Varin, Councillor to the Parliament, and presents a sober architecture in the spirit of the buildings in Bisonne in the 1750s. The part situated between the courtyard and the garden was built in 1776 for the Marquise de Ligniville. This neo-classical private mansion with its refined decorations is a fine illustration of the talent of Comtois architects at the end of the 18th century.

Prices: 8€ -6€ for students, under 18s, members of the Tourist Office (on presentation of a card), disabled persons. Free for children under 12 and job seekers.

Visite guidée à Besançon : Hôtel de Ligniville
104 Grande rue
25000 BESANCON
03.81.80.92.55
contact@besancon-tourisme.com
See website
Réserver

Partager

Hours

Opening periods and special opening conditions / Covid-19

10am: Fridays 13 January, 24 March, 28 April

Location

In the town centre