Visite guidée de l’église Saint-Pierre

Built between 1782 and 1786, the church of Saint-Pierre replaced older buildings dating back to the 4th century. It is the work of the Bisontinan architect Claude-Joseph Bertand (1734-1797), who partially took over the plans of the great Parisian architect Victor Louis (1731-1800).

Visite guidée de l'église Saint-Pierre
place du 8 septembre
25000 BESANCON
03.81.80.92.55
contact@besancon-tourisme.com
See website
Réserver

Partager

Hours

Opening periods and special opening conditions / Covid-19

3 p.m. Tuesdays 24 January, 14 February, 28 March, 25 April