Chapelle Notre-Dame du Refuge

Built from 1739 to 1745, it is the work of the bisontin architect Nicolas Nicole. Formerly the chapel of the Refuge Convent, it was attached to the St Jacques hospital in 1802.
Opening of the Chapel every day from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – visit possible at these times, except Christmas, Easter, All Saints’ Day, Pentecost, August 15 and May 1. Update: Since September 18, 2020, the Notre Dame du Refuge chapel is no longer open to visitors. The hosts will no longer be present, until further notice. Due to the pandemic and health measures with the risk of contagion that this decision has been taken.

Chapelle Notre-Dame du Refuge
18 rue de l'Orme de Chamars
See website


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest


  • In the town centre



  • Parcours adapté aux enfants
  • Visite guidée en permanence
  • Visite libre